French Minister of Justice Rachida Dati is pregnant - and unmarried - and won't reveal the name of the father. "I have a complicated personal life," she explains. The collective French reaction: "Congrats on the baby, ma'am. We don't give a f@*! who the father is. Now go back to work and fix France, please."
Given how crazy we're going in the States over the pregnancies of Sarah and Bristol Palin, can you imagine how we'd react here if an unmarried cabinet minister was pregnant? Say, Condoleezza Rice?
Tartan Army +++ World Cup +++ Scotland +++ Boston +++ Absolutely
Intercultural 322 +++
-
Did you hear about the World Cup that was played in the USA? Hey, don’t
switch off! I promise you that you won’t hear anything about the quality of
the ref...
3 weeks ago




1 comment:
Preeecisely. I don't understand why we Americans are so damn immature and touchy and squicky when it comes to this stuff.
PEOPLE HAVE SEX. Sometimes, sex produces BABIES. Beyond that - it's none of our business.
Post a Comment